jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

I need some critique

1. 0
    just a womanposted 4 years ago

Please take time to look at my hubs. I really need some critique and comments fo inspirations.
    Thanks smile

1. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I suggest you post again, in the "extreme hub makover" forum.  Provide a link for 2 or 3 hubs (it is the only forum where you may do that) and ask for a critique.

2. Hawkesdream profile image78
    Hawkesdreamposted 4 years ago

Wildermess has made a good point, and this should be posted in the 'makeover' forum.
    Having said that, I did go to your profile and click on a few of your hubs. My main concern is that at the end of each article you have a 'read more' link.
    I explored and discovered that your hubs are a duplication of another article on another site. On that site you were getting comments.
    In my opinion, you would fare better here if you were to write unique articles.

1. 0
      just a womanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the answer. I work as a content writer in that website and that is my own work smile Though you are right, I will start writing articles especially for hubpages smile

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 4 years ago

If it is as Hawkesdream described, a "read more" link would probably be deceptive, as it merely leads to a duplicate of the same article. If such a hub is flagged, it may be unpublished by moderators.

I don't think it is a matter of "may"; doorway hubs are 'discouraged', to say the least.

4. lyndre profile image82
    lyndreposted 4 years ago

Were your articles published on ginosi.com first and copied to hubpages,or the other way around ?

It won't much matter.  Duplicate hubs, which they are if there is a copy out there, are 'discouraged' by unpublishing them.

2. 0
      just a womanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sometimes the other way.

working