jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

I need some critique

1. profile image0
    just a womanposted 5 years ago

Please take time to look at my hubs. I really need some critique and comments fo inspirations.
    Thanks smile

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I suggest you post again, in the "extreme hub makover" forum.  Provide a link for 2 or 3 hubs (it is the only forum where you may do that) and ask for a critique.

2. Hawkesdream profile image79
    Hawkesdreamposted 5 years ago

Wildermess has made a good point, and this should be posted in the 'makeover' forum.
    Having said that, I did go to your profile and click on a few of your hubs. My main concern is that at the end of each article you have a 'read more' link.
    I explored and discovered that your hubs are a duplication of another article on another site. On that site you were getting comments.
    In my opinion, you would fare better here if you were to write unique articles.

1. profile image0
      just a womanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the answer. I work as a content writer in that website and that is my own work smile Though you are right, I will start writing articles especially for hubpages smile

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

If it is as Hawkesdream described, a "read more" link would probably be deceptive, as it merely leads to a duplicate of the same article. If such a hub is flagged, it may be unpublished by moderators.

I don't think it is a matter of "may"; doorway hubs are 'discouraged', to say the least.

4. lyndre profile image81
    lyndreposted 5 years ago

Were your articles published on ginosi.com first and copied to hubpages,or the other way around ?

It won't much matter.  Duplicate hubs, which they are if there is a copy out there, are 'discouraged' by unpublishing them.

2. profile image0
      just a womanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sometimes the other way.

working