jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Has Google +1 Account helped You/

1. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

I was reluctant to have a Google +1 account because I already have FB but wondered if anyone here can share their experiences. Does it help your traffic to have one?

2. viryabo profile image85
    viryaboposted 4 years ago

Wish i knew how it works. Still not clear to me so i haven't used it yet.

3. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 4 years ago

Not that I've noticed - but I'm probably not doing it right! smile

4. Gordon Hamilton profile image98
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 4 years ago

I joined it but unfortunately found it was way beyond my level of technical understanding - it's not exactly user friendly, is it? - so have never signed in since. That was a few months back and I keep getting e-mails saying that someone has attempted to connect with me on Google +. I'm ashamed to admit that I simply delete these e-mails and pay no further attention... sad

5. lobobrandon profile image82
    lobobrandonposted 4 years ago

I don't use it for promotion but I feel the setup and layout of G+ is far better than FB

6. Dorsi profile image90
    Dorsiposted 4 years ago

I personally don't care for Google Plus. I like the new FB timeline much better. I don't think Google Plus has done anything for my traffic but I do add people to my circles and post occasionally.

7. SimeyC profile image87
    SimeyCposted 4 years ago

Google Plus seems so 'alien' - I've go so used to posting to Facebook or Twitter that the whole 'Plus' thing seems fake and forced. I don't like the fact that Google force me to know there is something waiting for me when I am on Google.com.

Interestingly as Google begin to really push my privacy, I am looking more into Bing these days - I wonder if that'll be a general trend, especially after the 'spying' scandal recently.

I don't believe Google Plus has brought me any traffic, and I don't expect it too either!