Hub score and traffic

1. RetailRich profile image89
    RetailRichposted 4 years ago

I have written 20+ hubs over the last 4 months.  I recently revised and improved  a number of my hubs.  I also added summaries to most of my hubs. This was something I han't been aware of, that needed to be done. Since all of these efforts, which made feel like I had really dome something positive, my overall score has dropped from about 80 and my very meager income seems to have slowed even more.  What am I doing wrong?

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 4 years ago

Your hubs have fair scores, and those I checked appear to be original. If you have had violations, this may have hurt your author score. Building traffic and generating income may take quite awhile, and will also depend on the subject matter and whether you have optimized the hubs.

Judged by a question you have just asked, it seems that maybe you do not fully appreciate what it requires to build an Internet audience through the search engines. Such popularity cannot be measured so quickly, and it differs from internal traffic (visits from other Hubbers). … ts--income

1. Madurai profile image60
      Maduraiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Website examiner, you have given answer to Retailrich, his question itself. Retail rich should go through the ToS once again and read FAQ in help forum.