jump to last post 1-20 of 20 discussions (26 posts)

HubMob Weekly Topic: Golf, Golf and More Golf!

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image81
    Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago

As I was doing some super-secret keyword research this weekend I quickly noticed some trends that stuck out to me. It seems that there is an awful lot of searching going on for multiple terms that have to do with the game of golf and not that many results to support them. To someone who is looking to write some Hubs, this is powerful information and a pretty solid indication that there is some room to snag some decent traffic. This is exactly why this week's HubMob Topic is Golf, Golf and More Golf! so that we can point some of those searches our way. smile

If you are looking for somewhere to start, here are a few of the hot keywords and phrases that seem to have some serious Hubbing potential:

- golf caps
    - golf left handed
    - golf towel
    - golf towels
    - golf irons
    - golf retailers
    - golf hats
    - golf set callaway
    - junior golf sets
    - golf clubs set
    - gold wedges
    - womens golf clubs
    - golf putters
    - golf bag

These should be a great place to start if you'd like to join in on this HubMob and from the keywords listed, these would be really great Hubs for Amazon/Ebay Capsules.

To join this week's HubMob, please follow the steps below:

1. Come up with an amazing idea to write your Hub on that has something to do with the topic of Golf, Golf and More Golf! Make the topic your own and feel free to have fun with it, research it or wing it. It's up to you on how you write your HubMob Hub.

2. After you come up with your topic idea, click this link and answer the Request that I entered in for all of you HubMobsters. Feel free to use the tags that I suggested or add a few of your own.

3. Write a an awesomely comprehensive Hub that completely covers your topic idea. Be sure to add an RSS Capsule that includes the RSS feed to the rest of this week's HubMob entries (Link: http://hubpages.com/request/8577/best?new&rss) and also add one of the HubMob images below to your Hub so that everyone who reads it will know that it is part of the official HubMob topic of the week.

4. After you publish your HubMob Hub, reply in this Forum thread with a brief description of what topic idea you wrote about, why you chose it and a link to your newly published contribution to the HubMob. I mean, we all want to see, too!

5. Keep track of your Hub and keep us updated on any traffic that you're getting and post some screenshots if you end up HubMobbing a few search keyword over on Google.

6. Promote the HubMob by sending out this link to your friends, family and complete strangers http://HubPages.com/info/hubmob

2. SweetiePie profile image84
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

I know a lot of people are excited about golf, but I am literally stumped on this one.  I do not not know a thing about the sport because I just have no interest in playing.

Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well, I'm sure that it's nothing a little research can't take care of. smile

You definitely don't have to play/enjoy the game to write a great Hub about it. Just pick a topic, do some solid research and put the Hub together with what you find. Not as easy as writing about something that's your hobby, but it should definitely be worth your time.

I think that a Hub on golf hats/pants/clothes would be pretty fun to put together...

1. SweetiePie profile image84
        SweetiePieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You know I just got a good idea.  Thanks for the suggestion smile.

2. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84
        Zsuzsy Beeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

O God have a look at those pants.... the least they could have done (for the 250 bucks that they probably charged for those charmers) was to match the plaid. My golfing sucks so bad that I will sit this one out for sure. The golfing fashion is as bad as my game. I will enjoy reading everyone elses though. Have fun guys zs

3. zanaworld profile image37
    zanaworldposted 7 years ago

In India people are crazy about cricket - but only a few and elite club are aware of golf.  you starting a topic on golf is induced me to know more about the sport.  one thing i am aware right now is Jeev Milkha Singh just won the five-million dollar Barclays Singapore Open on Sunday (17 Nov 2008).

I will watch this space for hubs on golf!

A Hubs vs. Cricket Hub would be pretty cool...

4. mhei profile image78
    mheiposted 7 years ago

this will be a little hard...im as athletic as a post, but i'll give it a try. smile

Hey, a little challenge never hurts, right? smile

I have faith in you, mhei...

1. mhei profile image78
        mheiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

thanks smile yeah, i love challenges big_smile

5. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years ago

I must say, golf hit a note with me --

What do golf, archery, kangaroos, and pies have in common? --

6. Bob Ewing profile image62
    Bob Ewingposted 7 years ago
  7. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 7 years ago

Being from the home of golf I couldn't let this oppertunity to hub pass me by, I hope that you enjoy guys.....jimmy

8. Lazur profile image84
    Lazurposted 7 years ago
  9. Ryan Hupfer profile image81
    Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago

Great start, everyone....keep 'em coming! smile

10. sixtyorso profile image73
    sixtyorsoposted 7 years ago

Hello All This is my take for what it's worth!
    http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Play-Gol … ctive?done

11. Lela Davidson profile image82
    Lela Davidsonposted 7 years ago

Here's my contribution on buying Junior Golf Clubs:
    http://hubpages.com/_2clzp7k2jht5p/hub/ … Golf-Clubs

12. ProfoundPuns profile image86
    ProfoundPunsposted 7 years ago

Along somewhat similar lines as Lela's, although of a bit broader spectrum:

Tiger Woods Junior? US Golf Programs for Kids

http://hubpages.com/hub/Tiger-Woods-Jun … s-for-Kids

13. Just_Rodney profile image43
    Just_Rodneyposted 7 years ago
  14. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years ago

Strange mini golf courses, with photos,  videos and song:

15. mhei profile image78
    mheiposted 7 years ago

done for the hub mob smile  it's about discrimination in golf....

http://hubpages.com/hub/sexual-discrimi … n-in-golf?

16. Julie-Ann Amos profile image52
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 7 years ago

By the skin of my teeth got this one in - thanks to some help uploading the hub for me as I've been ill this week!

17. Ms._Info profile image74
    Ms._Infoposted 7 years ago

I just posted a hub on Golf Masters Tournament Tickets.

18. B.T. Evilpants profile image59
    B.T. Evilpantsposted 7 years ago
  19. Mary Fellows profile image60
    Mary Fellowsposted 7 years ago
  20. hubber-2009 profile image61
    hubber-2009posted 7 years ago