jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What topics do you think would bring the $$$ on your account?

1. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I've often said that if I were here strictly to make money, I'd be writing about weight loss, Kim Kardashian, expensive cars and champagne, and gold Krugerrands, but unfortunately I know nothing about any of the above topics...

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Do you know what keyword research is? It involves finding out what keywords are most searched and pay the most per click.

Most people who find good topics/keywords guard them zealously because there are lots of lazy people willing to steal these ideas instead of do their own research.

3. suzzycue profile image84
    suzzycueposted 4 years ago

Writing a hub on how to make money on Hubpages. Ideas that work and I've read a bunch of good ones already on Hubpages. The ones wrote by the Elite group are the best ones to read because they have made it, but it boils down to just keep writing to make money.

1. IzzyM profile image84
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No they aren't. Elites are just another name for hub greeters.

4. Greek One profile image81
    Greek Oneposted 4 years ago

I did very well with my called titled:

How to lose weight in order to get Kim Kardashian drunk on champagne so that you can make love to her in an expensive car she bought with gold Krugerrands.

1. Garrett Mickley profile image81
      Garrett Mickleyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ugh I was just writing this hub but now I guess I'll scrap it and start a different one.

1. Greek One profile image81
        Greek Oneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

you can have it... I'll just start one on Kris Nathan Humphries