jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Can't get hubs published any more

1. crazy-cat profile image61
    crazy-catposted 4 years ago

I have posted 11 hubs with no problem, yet the last 4 I have written have all now failed to get published and are 'substandard' I keep changing them and resubmitting but still they remain unpublished. 

Please can someone help as I am getting very despondent here.

Not sure if you will be able to see as they aren't published but here is a couple of them

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Have you tried looking at the message at the top of the unpublished Hub?  You'll often find there's a link there you can click on, which will open up and give you a more detailed explanation.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 4 years ago

Your unpublished hubs are not visible in Google cache, as far as I can tell, so there is no way for me to review them. You may send an email to team@hubpages.com for an explanation.

1. crazy-cat profile image61
      crazy-catposted 4 years ago in reply to this

will do - thanks

3. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

My Hub was moderated as substandard; what does that mean?

Substandard simply means that the quality of the Hub does not meet HubPages' standards. Below are some common reasons that a Hub may be moderated as substandard:

"Test" or otherwise unfinished Hubs
    Very little content
    Poorly formatted content
    Low quality pictures or videos
    Content that contains grammar or spelling mistakes that make it difficult to read or understand
    Broken links or videos
    Remember that you can always spend some time improving your Hub to meet HubPages standards, and submit it for republication.