jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

1. 0
    techtips99posted 4 years ago

i have published 4 articles in 4 days,,,,but now my all 4 hubs are unpublished because hubpages authority saying that my all hubs are SUBSTANDARD,DECEPTIVE TAGS,TITLE OR CATEGORY. I don't understanding that what reason my all 4 hubs are deceptive or substandard,,,what is my fault

This is one of my hubs out of 4 that become substandard,,,,please see the hubs and tell me why it is  substandard and what i have to do???

title:Windows refresh

sub title: Windows will be refreshed automatically

When we see that windows speed is decreasing, we try to increase its speed by doing refresh. If you want you can refresh windows automatically. For this, go to>start/all programs/accessories/ and make a notepad. Now write this code in your notepad-

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

Then,go to>file/save as and save the notepad as Autorefresh.reg Now, you will see that a separate file has been made in the name of Autorefresh.reg Now Open the file and click yes/OK then Restart your computer. For this time, windows will be refreshed according to its necessary and your computer performance will be better than the past

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Substandard simply means that the quality of your  Hub does not meet HubPages' standards. This could be due to very little content , or poorly presented content,  pixelated pictures, broken links or videos, excessive tags etc... in your case it could be because it has very little content and your language. Hubpages says
      'Content that contains grammar or spelling mistakes that make it difficult to read or understand' a hub will be moderated.. so check these out before you submit  for republication.

2. rLcasaLme profile image53
      rLcasaLmeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

even the thing you've written in here is substandard. hmm

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Is that the whole Hub?  If so, it's far too short.  HubPages is not a place to blog, it's a place to write magazine-style articles.

2. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 4 years ago

I see two of your hubs are still in the cache.

The one you have quoted here is far too short - categorise it under poetry and you would have been fine - and the other (that I saw) dealt with torrent downloading which would not have been allowed anyway seeing as its kinda illegal.

How many words were in that Windows refresh hub? 100? You are joking! Hubs are expected to read like magazine articles, not short blurbs that would struggle to fit a quarter of a page.

3. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

You need to treat each hub like a stand alone article.

Each hub should contain at LEAST:

-400 words of text, preferably broken up into at least several subtitled text boxes.
    -One picture
    -Something else to grab the reader's attention, such as relevant links, a poll, video, an Amazon capsule etc.

1. 0
      techtips99posted 4 years ago in reply to this

thanks all of my friends for help,,,,,,,i am leaving hubpages,,,,,,,,,goodbye!