jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Almost reached the 10K mark! Thank you!

1. inaniLoquence profile image86
    inaniLoquenceposted 5 years ago

I would just like to thank all of you for supporting my 27 hubs for the last 5 months. Although I was mostly inactive, I am happy to announce to the whole cyber world that I have almost crossed the 10K number of views. This may not sound so great but I am extremely proud of this feat. There are actually people who take the time to read and enjoy and learn from the articles I have published. It's a great honour to be a hubber here.

Thank you!

Ellie

1. Randy Godwin profile image92
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congrats to you!  I remember when I first passed the mark.  It is satisfying to know people are actually reading one's work.  smile

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

inaniLoquenceposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! I haven't exactly reached the mark yet and I find it funny to be congratulated when I still need around 400 views to pass the mark! HAHA. Well, thank you nonetheless, R.G.!

2. profile image0
    theking2020posted 5 years ago

Congratulations on your success wish a lot more success to come through.

inaniLoquenceposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, theking! All the best for you as well!

3. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

That's actually really good for five months and 27 hubs. In my first six months here I probably made about $5 and had 10,000 views on about sixty hubs. Luckily the six months after that saw a big rise - as you learn and create more content, as well as having your old content age, you'll usually earn more. I think you're on your way!....

Yep, and if I hadn't been sandboxed for over 6 months I would have passed the 1,000,0000 mark by now at the rate I was going and with less hubs than I now have.  So now, I don't have much respect for the longevity of anything on HP anymore.  Especially the few remaining good aspects of the site.  smile

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Which is why I am here to chat but not to write anymore smile I've written one hub since Panda.

And I'm about 100k off 1 million I think.

I still write some here, but nothing I really care about making money on.  Yep, an increasingly bad place to chat for writers who dislike hall monitors and cheerleaders. 

1. WryLilt profile image87
            WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well it's not the ONLY place I chat. I network EVERYWHERE. I'm an UBER nerd. I have like three FB accounts I use regularly. And like 6 rev share sites I write on.

Did I mention UBER NERD?

4. dilipchandra12 profile image75
    dilipchandra12posted 5 years ago

Congrats, i wish you all the best from more success. I am now at 530k+ smile

working