jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

views

1. Geraldnduru profile image61
    Geraldnduruposted 5 years ago

if i have a thousand views how much on average should i earn?

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

It depends on a range of things:

-Are they views from outside (search engines) or inside (other hubbers)? Internal views earn you little or nothing.
    -Are your articles and adverts on similar topics? People won't click unrelated ads in most cases.
    -Do you have high quality articles that people enjoy reading and stay to interact with, or do they click the back button?

Generally, your first 1,000 is made up of quite a few internal views.

However once you start getting more search engine traffic, you can expect to earn somewhere between $2-$6 per 1,000 views. Of course this can go up and down depending on your topic and advert placement.

3. Geraldnduru profile image61
    Geraldnduruposted 5 years ago

good advice.what if they are from social networks such as facebook?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't get any from these places - I don't plug them there - but reports are that such readers don't click much.

You should still earn from HPads, being impression based, however.

2. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Agree with wilderness - traffic from sites like Facebook, Reddit, Stumbleupon etc is generally short lived (unless of course your page goes viral and lots of people share it with their friends).

The HP ad program is impression based but all the other affiliate programs aren't.

So it depends if you're willing to put in the time using social media for a one hit of traffic which might only earn you a few cents.

working