jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Google Adsense pending approval, yet I already see ads on my hubs

1. Amy Gillie profile image92
    Amy Gillieposted 4 years ago

My Google Adsense account was initially disapproved due to insufficient content. I added a lot more content and requested approval, and my account is being reviewed. The email I received said it would take four days, but it's been 12 days and it still says my application is being reviewed. How long does it normally take? Also, why do I see Adsense ads on my hubs if I'm not approved? Any help is greatly appreciated!

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Amy,  try and get at least  ten hubs before you apply again. Google adverts will appear on your hubs even if you have not been approved for Adsense as 40% of the earnings go to this site. All you could do is mark your hubs as non commercial hubs.
      It does take time for some while for others it gets approved instantly.

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Incorrect. As long as a Hubber has no active AdSense account, HubPages gets 100% of the page impressions and any associated revenue.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ads appear on all Hubs whether the author has Adsense or not.  If you dont have an account, all the income from them goes to HubPages.  That's how they finance the site!

Adsense can be slow, but you may find you still don't have enough content to get approved.