jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Adsense earnings/impression questions...

1. MurciélagoHeart profile image61
    MurciélagoHeartposted 4 years ago

Do hubbers earn 100% of adsense revenue or do we split that with hubpages? Should all my impressions to my hubs show up in google adsense or does hubpages rotate their adsense onto our hubs 40% of the time. I am just trying to figure out how they work since I am starting to see some earnings. Also, what url do you put in google adsense to capture all of the earnings?

1. Randy Godwin profile image92
      Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Your codes are only active 60% of the time.  During the time HP has theirs activated you get nothing from the clicks.  However, this does not mean you are getting 60% of the revenue from any of the affiliates.  Depending on what time of the day it is the earnings may be different. 

In other words, if your code is displayed more during the hours when most Americans are working or sleeping then you will not make as much as when many people are using the internet. 

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 4 years ago

You get 60% of the page impressions and any revenue from those. If AdSense status is active, it automatically records clicks on any of your hubs. To see what hubs received clicks, use Google Analytics integrated with AdSense or set up custom channels inside your AdSense account.

3. MurciélagoHeart profile image61
    MurciélagoHeartposted 4 years ago

Thanks for the info, is there anyway to determine when the ads are being counted for myself as opposed to hubpages?