jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Why are hubs now reviewed by the administrator before being published?

1. kevinbernard31 profile image65
    kevinbernard31posted 8 years ago

Once done with creating a hub, when we try to publish it, this is the message we are getting "This hub has been submitted for publication, and will be published once it has been reviewed by the administrator." Previously it was not so.

kevinbernard31posted 8 years ago in reply to this

If this is so, then for how long will they be reviewing my hubs ?

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

This means you displayed a pattern of breaking the rules, and now your hubs have to be approved before publishing.

Thanks

3. dingdong profile image59
    dingdongposted 8 years ago

Yes, that means your a/c got flagged and hence every new hub will be reviewed by admin to get cleared for publication. You can send email to hubpages team for more details if needed smile

Thank You

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

Your hubs will be reviewed before being published until you demonstrate a consistent ability to create them within the rules without supervision.

Thanks a lot Pauldeeds

5. Ntweetyd profile image58
    Ntweetydposted 8 years ago

I have gone through and read several hubs and saw 4 or 5 affiliate links in each hub to sites promoting them....I had only 4 in mine and they wouldn't publish it.  Why is it that they publish other's but won't let mine go??  I even held off on making any hubs because I thought you weren't allowed to do that stuff, but I found so many others doing it, so I did it too.  Then I get mine denied.  I went back and checked the other sites and they are still up.

1. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

My little recommendation try it again and listen to Paul , don't be afraid as you will do fine. smile
      Only place 1 or 2 and don't worry about others, just focus on yours and read : Advice to a New Hubber which is my article as that should give you some valuable information. I am looking forward to your first hub, so get writing big_smile

6. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

It looks to me like you are using tinyurl to mask your links, which is part of the problem.   I'd suggest reading this carefully.

working