jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Amazon Capsules Always Half Width

1. Azure11 profile image87
    Azure11posted 5 years ago

I posted this as part of another thread a while ago but nothing ever came of it and I am a bit fed up with it now.

ALL of my Amazon capsules are half width - if I don't make them half width to put on the right of some text, they just stay half width on the left. It looks really bad. It doesn't matter if I choose specific products or keywords, they are still half width. Is this not happening to anyone else?

Here is a pic of one example:

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6253463_f248.jpg

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

That's the way Hubpages has set them up, unfortunately. For that reason, many people align them to the right, or put two capsules side by side.

3. Azure11 profile image87

Oh shame WryLilt, I thought they used to go all the way across sad Damn. Good idea of putting 2 side by side though I guess.

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The only exception I've seen is on Wizzley, where you can size the Amazon picture as big as you want.

Another option is to put a photo of the item on the hub with the Amazon item directly underneath (see example on my Amazon hub linked on my profile.)

1. SmartAndFun profile image91
        SmartAndFunposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ooooohhhh! You can size Amazon poducts as big as you'd like on Wizzley? I have not joined there as I really don't have time to mess with it right now, but that might tempt me to make an account, just so I can play with all their fun layout features. smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm sure they used to go all the way across, too.

4. Azure11 profile image87

Well it looks like they have fixed this as the Amazon capsules are now full width again. However the words are tumbling into each other (ignoring some spaces I put in when I type) but I guess one step at a time!

working