New hubber is hub challenged

1. sparkhurst profile image74
    sparkhurstposted 4 years ago

I consider myself an intelligent person (which is an opinon that has been shared by many) but I cannot figure out this adsense thing.  As i go through it I get this error that says some code is wrong and you have to do it another way.  When I try to do it the other way I get the same code.  Obviously I have answered a preliminary question wrong and it is throwing the whole thing off.  Where do I go for the answer? Help appreciated.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Did you try this... simple way to set up your adsense account here and probably the only way.. … s-adsense/

2. Susana S profile image93
      Susana Sposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You need to follow Hubpages instructions and not Google's. Google's instructions are for website owners who are able to insert html/javascript into their website code. Here on Hubpages you don't have that capability.

If google has accepted you into the adsense program, has given you your adsense ID which starts with ca-pub and you've received and acted on the email to join up adsense and hubpages accounts, then all you need to do is insert your ca-pub number in on your earnings settings page.

Your adsense ads will then be shown 60% of the time automatically.