jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How about A Paranormal Section In The New Forum Area

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image86
    crazyhorsesghostposted 9 years ago

Yes how about a Paranormal section in the new Forum area. I bet you it would be a busy section especially once the search engines find it.

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

We are planning to integrate the new forums with the related tag pages sometime toward the end of this month.  That will expose them to more users.   After we see how that works, we may slowly add more forum topics to the mix.

3. becauseilive profile image83
    becauseiliveposted 9 years ago

I would LOVE a paranormal section. As it stands right now, I have to put any ghost hunting hubs under Travel or Entertainment, which are only secondary subjects at best when it comes to the topic.

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

The tags that appear on the topics page are based on popularity (I believe the top 50 are rotated through).  If there are enough hubs tagged paranormal it will automatically start to show up there.

Also, you actually don't have to choose one of the tags from the drop down when you create a hub, it is perfectly all right not to have one of those "recommended tags".  If travel and entertainment don't apply you don't have to use them at all.