jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Feed back

1. carvinm profile image60
    carvinmposted 4 years ago

I have only got two hubs, but wanted some feed back before I start a new Hub. Thank you all in advance.

1. ofmelancholy profile image74
      ofmelancholyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

ı read the one about credit. It's an informative nice hub but information is presented randomly instead of being in an article format. About views and traffic format isn't so important though. Anyways thats my two cents.

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Both hubs are in saturated topics (basically a LOT of people, including authority sites, write about them) so you're unlikely to get much search engine traffic.

-Putting the source URL of the photo as the source name looks messy. Instead, try putting one word such as "Everystockphoto".
    -Move the pictures at the top right down and just leave a text capsule at the top, as this will make your first Ad block appear in that spot, increasing your chance of clicks.
    -Cut down on the use of bold. Only bold really important things, not everything that is slightly important.
    -Some photos are pixelated because they are too big. Go into the photo capsule and change the size (say to half page not full page).
    -Cut down on the number of links. You have more than ten links in the car one, making it look messy and spammy. You don't need to use the link suggestion tool UNLESS the links are really relevant. And the external links would look better gathered together and placed in a single text capsule for further reading.

1. carvinm profile image60
      carvinmposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the reply. You are definitly right. I made all the suggested changes on the car one and will edit the other one when I have time.