jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Attempt to make payment failed

1. David 470 profile image87
    David 470posted 4 years ago

I have a problem with Paypal where they can not verify my social security number. Something is wrong with my social security. Paypal wants me to verify my address, photo ID, and SS. This is really stupid because I have had problems with my social security before when trying to get College Books.

HubPages was unable to pay me -- will this money carry over until I get my problem solved!? This sucks sad

1. IzzyM profile image84
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm sure it will, just email them and keep them up to date with the problem you are having.

Isn't there a social security office near you to help you sort out your problem?

2. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 4 years ago

I am sure that HP will hold onto your money until your problem is sorted out, I had a problem with a Paypal account and returned a couple of payments to HP which they then re-credited to my new account without any hiccups.. They were very helpful with replies to my emails etc..

3. sofs profile image86
    sofsposted 4 years ago

HP held up my payments for a month when I was facing an issue with my payapal account a few months ago.. You may not have to worry.