jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Oh 'bottom' - what a great way to start the weekend...

1. SimeyC profile image87
    SimeyCposted 4 years ago

I just took my car down to STS to get some new tires and get the car serviced. Got home and received a nice phonecall from STS saying that some lady just backed into my car - whoopppee!

So there goes a $1000 deductible - I'm making a lot of my famous Guinness recipes tonight  - I just might forget to add the food and have myself a liquid dinner!

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago in reply to this

that's a drag!...hope the rest of the weekend goes well...

2. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ummm....errrmmm...well, at least the car is not totaled and you are alive and able to count your "other" blessings in your life. smile  Positive energies your way!

3. Shadesbreath profile image89
      Shadesbreathposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I LOVE liquid dinner. Solid foods are for people who spend too much time worried about solid, well-formed stools. Who spends time thinking about that shi!t that anyone wants to listen to or spend time with?

2. urmilashukla23 profile image82
    urmilashukla23posted 4 years ago

Yes, you can earn money again. Thank God that you are safe.
    Take care.

3. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 4 years ago

Their lot, their expense!

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Property-Cas … -lot-1.htm

I would fully expect a reputable business like STS to have the "Garage-Keepers" insurance mentioned in the above.

Any and all costs should be coming out of their pocket!

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

And if not the ladies insurance should be covering it with no deductible from Simey's pocket.  Sue if necessary, but he should not be out anything.

1. SimeyC profile image87
        SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Technically it wasn't on their lot - but I have been told that my insurance company will pursue the other insurance company for the deductible!