Cyberstalking at "Mary Neal's Black History Month 2011" Article

1. Mary Neal profile image59
    Mary Nealposted 5 years ago

I added this UPDATE to my HubPages report called "Mary Neal's Black History Month 2011," and I saved it before I was done. Then it disappeared along with the picture of me picketing CNN headquarters in Atlanta. Luckily, I had saved the article with part of the information added. When stalkers stole it from my edit screen, I did not resave. Therefore, the data and picture of my protest against RACISM IN MAINSTREAM MEDIA are still published. Please check to be sure of the fact that the data is still published online.  I wrote:

1.   Sometimes I come to this article and do not see the photo of MARY NEAL PICKETING CNN FOR RACIST OMISSIONS IN THE MEDIA TO PERPETUATE THE COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD AGAINST BLACKS IN AMERICA. I posted half-size photos of (a) Tent City in Somerville, Tennessee where I lived as a child and (b) Mary Neal picketing racists media companies at the top of this article. Several days ago when I published "Justice Mountain," I discovered there was another copy of this "Black History Month" article in my HubPages list that had no photo of me picketing CNN, and there should not be. I deleted it. Today when I came to this article, my photo of Tent City was blown up full size to take up the whole computer screen, and my scrolling past that photo was delayed. I feel this was done to give cyberwolves time to get the CNN photo posted below the Tent City photo.

2.   Cyberwolves go across the Internet and sabotage my work in order to hide what I feel is a CoIntelPro program against African Americans to deny justice after police violence and corporate wrongs through The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm. I have notified hundreds of thousands of people about The Cochran Firm fraud against blacks and browns through the Internet, but just one newscast on mainstream media would notify millions. But the CoIntelPro program is censored in the media. If you come to this article and do not see Mary Neal picketing racist CNN, please let me know by TRYING to call me at 678.531.0262. I say "try," because my phone is often on lockdown by people who lie and say the phone is out of service, circuits are busy, give three short beeps and a hangup, or allow callers to leave messages they erase to disallow the Neal family from hearing them.

3.   The media is prejudice against African Americans and helps The Cochran Firm defraud us by refusing to report the numerous lawsuits against The Cochran Firm by irate former clients. Compare that omission with the media blitz regarding Bishop Eddie Long's lawsuits, Tiger Woods' infidelity, Jessie Jackson's love child, Bill Cosby's alleged love child, and many other African Americans. If The Cochran Firm were really a law firm that acted on behalf of African Americans after police violence and corporate wrongs result in wrongful deaths and catastrophic injuries, mainstream media would not be DEVOTED TO SHIELDING THE COCHRAN FIRM from negative press, courts of law would not dismiss lawsuits against The Cochran Firm based on obvious perjury, and authorities would investigate and prosecute cyberstalkers who continuously, illegally edit my Internet articles, steal data from my computer hard drive, send cyberterror to the Neals, and interfere with my freedom of press RIGHTS as proved at my YouTube channel JKEMPP703. (Google "Six videos prove censorship against Mary Neal").

4.   I was just tweeting about the FTC refusing to censure The Cochran Firm for advertising its Atlanta office throughout the world via Internet ads, television, billboards, telephone ads, etc., and being allowed to deny the existence of its Atlanta law office in Georgia Superior Court and United States District Court. See the excerpt below from the website WRONGFUL DEATH OF LARRY NEAL.com below at paragraph 5:

5.    Apparently, using an alias to dodge legal proceedings can be effective. In June 2007, I asked the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) about whether The Cochran Firm is guilty of perjury in Georgia Superior Court or whether it is guilty of false advertising. The FTC notified me that it has opened a file on this. (FTC Ref No. 10807359.)

6.    When this writer notifed media company ABC about The Cochran Firm denying it operated in the State of Georgia and the City of Memphis, Tennessee in court (obvious perjury), ABC said, "So what?" ABC continued to carry ads for The Cochran Firm office in Georgia to help the CoIntelPro program defraud blacks, knowing the Neals' lawsuit against The Cochran Firm was wrongly dismissed on the perjury that the suit was served wrong. The judge and Cochran Firm lawyers lied and said there is no Cochran Firm office in Georgia. Neither will other media companies report the fraud on African Americans: FOX, NBC, NPR, Oprah and other black-owned press. The media is sold out and probably bought out by fascists. Nazis always hated minorities, and that has not Changed.

7.    Despite the refusal by mainstream media to report consumer news of import for African Americans, democracy still has a backbone, and it is called "Google" and "Twitter" and "HubPages," "FourWinds10," "TheBlackList," and many other Internet news orgs. Internet companies make it possible for dogged-out Americans to upload articles, photos, and videos giving news reports that are censored by mainstream media. Because authorities wish to continue calling America a land of "liberty and justice for all" without actually striving to "be what it said on paper" (MLK), Americans' net freedom is under continuous attacks from Washington, DC in the form of Internet censorship bills. The latest free speech attack is the Whistleblower Improvement Act, If that bill passes, it will allow retaliation against Americans who report illegal and/or unethical acts done by government and corporations. I write about attacks against democracy, and that is why my articles, photos, emails, and phone are monitored and subjected to illegal controls.

8.    As a journalism student, I learned that the media is called "the backbone of democracy."

9.    THE SENTENCE AT PARAGRAPH 8 WAS ACTUALLY THE LEAD SENTENCE FOR PARAGRAPH #7, BUT STALKERS DELETE AUTHOR'S ONLINE WORK BY FIRST PULLING TARGETED DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE ARTICLE BEFORE DELETING IT. THEY DID NOT GET A CHANCE TO DELETE THE SENTENCE THEY WERE STEALING BEFORE I DISCONNECTED FROM HUB PAGES. THE STALKERS WHO ARE HIRED TO CENSOR ME DO IT WHILE I AM SIGNED IN AT INTERNET COMPANIES. THEY OBVIOUSLY OPERATE OFF MY HOME'S INTERNET CONNECTION IN MOST CASES. I WENT OUTSIDE AFTER THE SABOTAGE AT MY ARTICLE AND SAW A WHITE MAN ARRIVE AT THE EMPTY STALKER HOUSE ACROSS THE STREET FROM MINE. IT IS THE BROWN ONE-LEVEL HOUSE YOU CAN SEE IN MY VIDEO AT YOUTUBE CHANNEL JKEMPP703. THE NEXT DAY AFTER GANGSTALKERS OUTLINED MY HOME WITH PAINT ON THE GROUND, TWO HELICOPTERS STOOD STILL OVER OUR ROOFTOP FOR 30 MINUTES. FORECLOSED HOUSES ARE PRESERVED EMPTY AROUND MY HOME IN ORDER TO MOVE STALKERS IN AND OUT ACCORDING TO WHAT THEIR BOSSES ASSESSMENT OF HOW MANY STALKERS ARE NEEDED TO MONITOR MY HOME, TAKEOVER OUR COMPUTER AND PHONE, AND INTIMIDATE OUR FAMILY FOR ASKING WHAT HAPPENED TO LARRY NEAL, JOHNNIE COCHRAN, AND MICHAEL JACKSON. THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE 2008 AND JANUARY 2009 WHEN TWO FEDERAL JUDGES RULED THAT THE COCHRAN FIRM DEFRAUDING MY FAMILY TO HELP MEMPHIS SHELBY COUNTY JAIL ESCAPE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR LARRY NEAL'S DEATH WAS "IMMATERIAL."  ONE OF THE JUDGES HAD ALREADY RECUSED HIMSELF FROM NEALS VS. THE COCHRAN FIRM. HOW MANY STALKERS ARE NEEDED TO KEEP MARY NEAL FROM ADVOCATING TO DECRIMINALIZE MENTAL ILLNESS IN AMERICA AND STOP SICK PEOPLE FROM BEING USED FOR PRISON PROFITS? IS IT MERE COINCIDENCE THAT WHITNEY HOUSTON DIED SHORTLY AFTER SPENDING AN AFTERNOON WITH ONE OF LARRY NEAL'S CLOSE RELATIVES? AS I REPORTED IN "WHEN HERITICS RULE," SHE WAS NOT TOLD ABOUT THE COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD, SO I HOPE NO ONE HURT HER. WHY DO THE MEDIA AND CERTAIN GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS HELP HIDE THE COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD AGAINST AFRICAN AMERICANS?

10.  WHY DOES THE MEDIA REFUSE TO REPORT THAT THE COCHRAN FIRM IS REPEATEDLY SUED BY AFRICAN AMERICANS WHO CATCH THE FIRM DOING DELIBERATE FRAUD TO HELP POLICE AND CORPORATIONS THAT CAUSED THEM LOSS?

11.   WHY DID MEDIA COMPANIES WITHHOLD REPORTS THAT AN NAACP CHAPTER PRESIDENT HAS CALLED FOR NAACP MEMBERS NATIONWIDE TO JOIN HIM ON BLOGTALK RADIO SUNDAY AND BURN THEIR NAACP MEMBERSHIP CARDS? Tune in to the Rev. Pinkney Blogtalk Radio Show on the first Sunday in March.

12.   Stalkers want to remove the photo of Mary Neal picketing CNN to hide the fact that when a black family whose disabled relative was lynched takes the news to the door of CNN, the report is ignored. Stalkers want to hide the fact that CNN is in my opinion a racist, Nazi media company.

13.   WHY DO SO-CALLED BLACK MEDIA COMPANIES JOIN IN THE EFFORT TO DENY RELEVANT NEWS REPORTS TO AFRICAN AMERICANS AND OTHER MINORITIES?

14.    WHO ARE THE NDAA CONCENTRATION CAMPS INTENDED FOR? WHY ARE THERE SO FEW MEDIA REPORTS ON NDAA? WHEN WILL THE MEDIA REPORT THAT ALTHOUGH VIRGINIA PASSED A LAW NULLIFYING INDEFINITE DETENTION FOR AMERICANS IN THAT STATE, THERE ARE PRESENTLY TWO LAWS PENDING BEFORE CONGRESS TO NULLIFY AMERICANS' CITIZENSHIP, WHICH WOULD MAKE VIRGINIA'S LAW MOOT? SEE H.R.3166 AND S.1698.

15.    WHY ARE SO MANY AMERICAN OFFICIALS AND MEDIA COMPANIES AGAINST DEMOCRACY? WHAT IS THE PLAN? IT IS GETTING NAZI AROUND HERE. FIRST, THEY CAME FOR LARRY NEAL . . . .

HubPages, please monitor my list of articles and see that there are no other duplicates of my articles that stalkers put there to substitute censored data. Thank you.

Mary Neal

working