jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

Hubpages Awards 2008

1. jimmythejock profile image83
    jimmythejockposted 8 years ago

Lets have some fun guys, Awards season is apon us and in that spirit I introduce the hubpages awards please take a look and submit your nominations......jimmy

http://hubpagesauthor.wordpress.com/200 … year-2008/

you are allowed to nominate yourself or your hubs but the 5 hubs or hubbers with most nominations will qualify for the final vote.

1. DJ Funktual profile image86
      DJ Funktualposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Where's MOST MUSICAL?

2. Marian Swift profile image60
    Marian Swiftposted 8 years ago

What's the deadline, Jimmy?  (Looks like fun ...)

3. jimmythejock profile image83

The deadline for nominations is the 30th of November 2008 at midnight GMT, join the fun guys and get your nominations in for hubber of the year, hint hint I hope that the hubpages team will create certificates for the winners.....jimmy

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image80
      Ryan Hupferposted 8 years ago in reply to this

This is awesome, Jimmy....email me so that we can talk about ways that we can help the cause. smile

4. hubber-2009 profile image61
    hubber-2009posted 8 years ago

Other than Certificate will I (means Best Hubber !!!!)  get any Monetary Award?

5. jimmythejock profile image83

I have just created a Hub to make it easier to nominate for the Awards.....jimmy
    http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Hubpages-Awards-2008

6. jimmythejock profile image83

The nominations are coming in thick and fast now, only 8 days left to nominate your fav hubs and hubbers, good luck everyone.....jimmy

7. jimmythejock profile image83

5 more days to nominate your favorite hubs and Hubbers for the hubbie awards have fun guys.....jimmy

8. jimmythejock profile image83

2 days left to nominate in the categories of Strangest hub and funniest hub, remember if you dont nominate then your favorite hub cant win.....jimmy

9. compu-smart profile image80
    compu-smartposted 8 years ago

Who do i choose!! Decisions decisions!! neutral

I would always choose you Jimmy as my hubpage mascot if there was such a vote!wink

working