jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Where do my earnings from the previous months not reaching $50

1. allelsematters profile image22
    allelsemattersposted 5 years ago

Hi, I am actually confuse with the earnings calculation. Where does my earnings from the previous month that has not reached the $50?

Last month, February, my articles has accumulated an earnings of $1.4 something which means I am not still capable of getting the money because it has not reached the $50 payout minimum of hubpages.

However, on the first day of March, my earnings turn back to $0.00. I did not mind that because I was thinking maybe for the next day hubpages will add what I have earned from the last month. BUT it did not.

So I am asking now. Where does my earnings from the previous month go? Will that be nothing because it has not reached the $50 minimum payout?

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
      couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Click on the dollar amount in blue in your account. Then change the dates to last month and you'll see last months money. Or you can hit 'all time' and 'submit' to see all your HP earnings. To view Google AdSense earnings go to 'settings' then 'AdSense'.

2. allelsematters profile image22
      allelsemattersposted 5 years ago in reply to this

hi guys! thank you for the reply. It made everything clear for me. big_smile

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

You'll be paid the entire amount in the month following that in which you reach payout.

So if you earned $5 each month, at the end of 10 months you'd have reached $50 and in the 11th month you'd receive your Paypal payment of $50.

working