jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Need help!

1. Atheist Anthony profile image60
    Atheist Anthonyposted 4 years ago

http://atheistanthony.hubpages.com/hub/ … otics12345

I just published this not too long ago. I was wondering if anyone could find problems i need to fix

Thank you!

2. 0
    Larry Wallposted 4 years ago

Rewrite your opening paragraph. Something like, from the Jetsons to StarWars the idea of robots serving us has long captured our imagination. Then go into the manufactures.

Next, whenever possible, cut the pictures down to half size--this is the biggest problem I see on Hubs. By making the picture full width, it gives the reader a place to stop reading. Keep the flow going as much as possible. I have not posted any videos, but if you can put them in as an icon of some time with a place to click so they will expand to full size, please do so. Keeping the flow of copy going smoothly is vital.

For the record I have a degree in Journalism. I spent most of my career as a reporter and columnist, but my primary professor said my real ability was design--no one was hiring 21-year-old people out of college to design newspapers, 40 years ago when I first started.

3. timmathisen profile image87
    timmathisenposted 4 years ago

I would  add two to three word titles above your paragraphs. The bigger, bold text breaks up the monotony of just pure text and serves as a road map for readers.

Also consider putting a title like "Related links" or "On the web" above your link capsule @ the end of the article. This makes it easier for readers to know what the links are for.

4. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Welcome to HP smile I must agree about the photo's. They need to be off to the side to keep 'flow' and not lose your reader(s). I wasn't sure where your article was going and sort of left me hanging in the air asking, and what? maybe you need a stronger concluding paragraph? like, future is going ... education is ... Otherwise smile it's great information.