How honest are you?

1. 0
    Larry Wallposted 4 years ago

If the bank gives you to much money, do you give it back? If yu have been overcharged at the store do you go back for your money and if you have been undercharged, do you go back? Do you pay your local and state sales taxes on internet purchases? Do you always drive the speed limit?

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago

well, i'm pretty honest...but do break speeding?..sure why not, when it is safe - i do it all the time...and if someone doesn't charge me tax, what do i care - i'm not the seller..the seller should be the one responsible for collecting taxes, not me...i don't really think about the tax part when i'm buying - unless it is a big ticket item, just figure it's part of the cost when i buy something.  Are you talking about honesty or following someone's rules?...i figure there is a difference...don't you?

3. fosginger profile image60
    fosgingerposted 4 years ago

This I think is where i get n so much trouble. First I don't speed, i worry about hitting fellow idiots drivers like myself. Second If i am not charged for something I WILL go back in the store and politely tell them "UM dee dee, so is this free or can I have another one?" Third, as far as honesty to people in general, yeah people hate me cause of my honesty.