jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Hub Review

1. Axaflaxar profile image60
    Axaflaxarposted 5 years ago

If your hub is being reviewed before publication how long does it take for the staff to get back to you on it?

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You know, I do not have an answer to this question, but I am rather curious as to how and why a hub has to be reviewed before publication?  I have 36 hubs up right now, and at no point have I had to await a review for publication.  Is this a review that has happened after you published and then it was pulled down?

2. Axaflaxar profile image60

It was an article I had put up with a slideshow video I just made.  I was told the violation came from watermarked pictures or a poor video. I tried to use the New video option.  I guess if you have a violation the staff wants to review your hub. I have never had this happen before so I was just wandering how long they take to review

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh, okay. Thanks for explaining.  I shall watch those watermarks myself as well as video quality.  I am rather new around these parts, so always trying to learn what I can from other members and other posts. smile

3. Axaflaxar profile image60

I think watermarks, poor video and or picture qualtiy. I don't know which exactly

working