jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Re: "Q&A"

1. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 5 years ago

I posted a QUESTION, which I later found out is one that does not apply to such a vast audience.  I need to delete it, take it down...whatever.  I see no way to do this.  I asked for "help" from HP....NO RESPONSE.....I checked into the help pages and if the directions are there, I did not find them.  Can ANY one help me to know how to REMOVE a question that I posed??

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I doubt seriously there are many members of staff on duty since it is the weekend.  An even if there are, sometimes they never get around to answering emails at all.  But perhaps it may be because the emails are from me! lol

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

You can flag the question, then explain in a note why you want it removed. But I looked at your question, you got a reply, and I see nothing wrong with the question. Why can you not leave it intact, as it is completely harmless.

1. fpherj48 profile image77
      fpherj48posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much for replying.  I DID precisely what you suggest.  I flagged it with explanantion....hours ago!   No action from that.
      The REASON it needs to come down is because.....I was not aware that "Mighty Taco" is ONLY a LOCAL franchise as opposed to National.   99% of people have never even HEARD of Might Taco....Do you see now, why it needs to come down?

1. John Holden profile image60
        John Holdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No.
        There's no rule that every question asked should have universal appeal.

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

You are very welcome. Staff does not always respond quickly. I understand, and I did read your answer on your own question. I still see no compelling reason why it has to come down: Trial and error is part of how we all learn on the site. We can all learn from each other's experiences.

4. fpherj48 profile image77

I'm not concerned with "appeal,"...thank you.  The question cannot be answered by anyone from outside a small geographical area......which is nearly 99% of our readers.  That seems rather senseless........Thank you

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Anyone can look up the name in a few minutes before answering your question. Besides, you have yourself answered the question, giving additional guidance.

http://hubpages.com/question/157057/tac … o--and-why

5. fpherj48 profile image77

I guess you've convinced me I'm needlessly concerned.  Thanks

working