jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

What happened to the Google share button?

1. IntimatEvolution profile image83
    IntimatEvolutionposted 5 years ago

I am sure I missed something, my apologies.  But what happen to the Google share button?  I am really missing it.  Anyway to bring it back permanently?  All I get to show up, when I read a hub is either twitter or this PinIt.  I'm a facebook and google gal, I don't want to join another social networking site, I don't want to join PinIt.  Am I alone in this?  If so, I understand the majority rules but, I sure did enjoy having options, especially more than one PinIt option.  And, what happen to the blogger share option, at the end of hubs that allows us to forward hubs to our followers? I was putting links to other peoples hubs, on my blogger page the time. 

I love sharing great articles.  I may not comment a lot, so I'll never be a great commentator, but I always share, share, and share great hubs all across the Internet either by Dig, Stumblr, Google, Facebook, Twitter, my two personal blogging sites, etc... When it is as easy as clicking a button, why not?  I think sharing is the greatest compliment of all to give someone's hub. Taking away blogger and the google share button, has really had a negative effect on me.  For what it is worth, I thought I would share this response.  Thank you.

2. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

I just looked and the Google + button is still there?

IntimatEvolutionposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well it is a strange thing....  It doesn't always show up in every hub and it doesn't appear in the mobile format.  I am beginning to think it is a software code glitch.  Maybe I have discovered a bug in the system.  Because I am the mobile format now...  And no Google share button.

1. Jason Menayan profile image60
        Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Google does not display the button in mobile environments.

IntimatEvolutionposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ah!  Thanks.

Do you know anything about the blog button being missing?

1. Cardisa profile image90
              Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Jason I think she meant the Blogger button. I feel the same way. I used it quite a lot, now it's just a hassle to do it manually since I have quite a few blogs to monitor.

Sorry, I think I misunderstood, then. I thought she was talking about the Blog It button. Which Blogger button were you referring to?

That's the one Jason.

3. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

I noticed that the "Blogger" share button was gone a little while ago now.  Maybe a couple of weeks at this point?  I've lost track, but I think it's been at least over one week.  Never saw a word about it.

I did ask Jason about it in another forum and he told me it was removed because it was hardly used by hubbers.

working