jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

What I will I do if I receive this error?

1. Jynzly profile image66
    Jynzlyposted 5 years ago

"You have answered your security questions incorrectly five times, so access to the protected area of your Earnings has been locked for 24 hours."
    Does this mean that my account is hacked? I was asking for a verification email and I was given the questions; I think I answered them incorrectly many times in the past because I actually had forgotten about it. But now I found my note book where I listed the question and answers but I received this error instead.

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The few times I have been asked security questions they have not been questions I have answered.  I just stop trying to gain access to that area.  I have no idea what may be the cause of it.  The questions asked I simply know I never would have picked or answered as I know not the answer!

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I wish you would stop repeatedly asking other Hubbers whether your account has been hacked, as there is no way anyone can help you answer that. Contact HubPages directly with any concerns, since only they are in a position to assist you in that regard.

Jynzlyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I tried to ask help from Hubpages team but they just direct me to Hubbers Ask help....I don't really know how things work here...I also wish somebody would tell me how to ask help from them..

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I don't see how you could have asked them for help if you don't know how to contact them. And the Team does not simply direct users to the forum.

Their email address is: team@hubpages.com

Jynzlyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Website Examiner,
      Thank you for your help. I already sent an email to the address you gave me; I am just awaiting what to happen next.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Jynzly, you are welcome. Have a good day!

working