jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

Adsense Disabled

1. rob_allen profile image87
    rob_allenposted 5 years ago

At round 8AM (PST), I received an Email from Adsense that they disabled my account and the email goes like this:

Hello,

As mentioned in our welcome email, we continue to review your AdSense
    application once AdSense code is placed on your sites. As a result of this
    review, we have disapproved your account for the following violation(s).

Issues:

- Unacceptable site content

So I removed hubs about alcohol and cocktail drinks and reapplied.

After 6 or 7 hours, they emailed me back and said:

Hello,

As mentioned in our welcome email, we continue to review your AdSense
    application once AdSense code is placed on your sites. As a result of this
    review, we have disapproved your account for the following violation(s).

Issues:
    - Page Type

I just don't know what the hell is happening. What the eff is Adsense doing to me?! Are they power tripping or what?! As far as I know, I am not alone when I used my HP subdomain when I applied. *Sigh*

Does anyone know how can I appeal to them? Is it really a normal practice by Adsense?

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I am not so sure that the two letters contradict one another. If your account was disabled for violations, they may have decided that they will not grant a new application due to undesirable page content (page type). They probably just looked at the URL, not the contents the second time around.

Here is a link to the AdSense help page, which further has a link to their appeal form. This is the only way to seek reinstatement of an AdSense account disabled for policy violations.

https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/ … l&rd=1

3. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/94189

Adsense seems to be cracking down on people who have accounts but then break the rules.

To be an Adsense affiliate, it's important to be aware of all their rules as agreed to in the TOS.

4. rLcasaLme profile image50
    rLcasaLmeposted 5 years ago

It could have been your magazine hub. you are selling a playboy magazine in there through ebay.

5. Kathy Atwood profile image82
    Kathy Atwoodposted 5 years ago

Team HubPages has helped me in the past. e-mail:team@hubpages.com

6. incomeguru profile image89
    incomeguruposted 5 years ago

Considering your case, i think Kathy is right that the best option is seeking help from HP Team. I wish you all the best Rob.

7. rob_allen profile image87
    rob_allenposted 5 years ago

hey guys. thank you for your responses. I will definitely try to email team hubpages with regards to this concern smile thank you

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Seems that the AdSense account was not "disabled," but the account (application) was "disapproved." That makes a difference. Instead of appealing for reinstatement, you should be able to re-apply by following AdSense's instructions.

1. rob_allen profile image87
        rob_allenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm, okay I am a little confused now. I was already running the Ad program since the end of Feb. So there a big difference then?

1. profile image0
          Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They use the word "disapproved" not "disabled." So you could have been in a tentatively approved status, which was then withdrawn. Please check here, seems you are in the same situation:

http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2011980

working