Doing the right thing.

1. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 4 years ago

Just want everyone to know I've removed one of my hubs "Men's Brains Women's Brains".  It was published March of 2010 before I really knoe what I was doing on hubpages.  Happen to be a great lecture I'd heard and wanted to pass along.  Evidently I didn't give enough credit to the originator and there's a video out by the same guy.  Never made a dime off the hub.  In fact, I've never made a dime off hubpages.  Not why I write.  Two hubbers have taken offense somewhat or taken me to task.  3800 others enjoyed it.  Feel free to roam through anything else I've done to make sure I haven't stepped over the line somewhere else.  If you find anything please let me know and it's gone.  My apologies to all.

1. mary615 profile image93
      mary615posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I feel for you.  I wrote a Hub that was against my better judgement when I published it.  After two weeks I unpublished it for personal reasons.  It was a great Hub (I thought), but I didn't want to "step on anyone's toes".

2. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 4 years ago

Know what you mean Mary.  Hated to remove the hub because so many folks were getting a kick out of it but rules are rules.  Hubpages hadn't 'nailed' me for anything but I figured the right thing to do would be to axe it.