jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

When I Make A Hub: Publish button is changed to Submit for Publication

1. John Redd profile image62
    John Reddposted 4 years ago

Could this button return to Publish after few days or months? Please answer experts in Hubpages. Thanks.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 4 years ago

It could. If your hubs meet moderator's standards, things should eventually return to normal.

1. John Redd profile image62
      John Reddposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This is the best answer I am looking for but how long? My other account has been a month now but still, submit for publication. I am afraid I get banned because of this.

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It really depends on the staff. If you are writing good quality and rule abiding content, then it may only be a few weeks.

However if your content is barely scraping through and/or you're having to resubmit repeatedly, it may continue for quite some time.

1. 0
          Website Examinerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yesterday, one of my followers was banned from HubPages for resubmitting too much. Better be careful to take the time to learn and observe the rules.

1. WryLilt profile image87
            WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Definitely!

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

I believe that as long as your Hub doesn't violate TOS for HP and the big 'G' smile contains original content, there should be no problems.

1. rmcrayne profile image94
      rmcrayneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Clearly there is a problem if all OP's hubs are being moderated before publication.

working