jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Publish button is changed to Submit for Publication, Will it return?

1. christianajohan profile image61
    christianajohanposted 4 years ago

I mean will it change back to Publish button someday when I write good hubs?

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Currently your account is under moderator review so you can't publish a hub unless it's checked first.

However if moderators see you are no longer breaking whichever rules put you under review, it should *eventually* be lifted.

3. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 4 years ago

Aren't the Hubs of new Hubbers moderated for awhile at first?  (and if they are, does anyone know how long, or how many Hubs, it takes before that changes?)

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Really? I know members have been pushing for that for AGES to lower spam, but I didn't think they'd implemented it.

From my (maybe not up to date) knowledge, new members can publish, but any member who gets more than a few hubs unpublished is put on probation.

2. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Not automatically.  There's no way the moderation team can keep up with the volume of new material.  But when an author (new or longer-term) is found to have multiple occurrences of some sort of violation, that will get the entire account put on moderation.  New Hub creation and edits to older Hubs will all need approval then.