Improving My Content

1. rtburroughs2 profile image81
    rtburroughs2posted 4 years ago

I have published 12 hubs, none have had stellar traffic.I want advice on how to improve them to get more traffic. This is one of my most personal. … o-Adrienne

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

It's a beautiful piece and I'm sorry for your loss. It could probably be very helpful for someone else in the same position.

However to get views you need to aim at traffic from search engines (particularly Google.)

When looking for information on this topic, people are not going to type "The hardest thing I've had to write" into Google. They're more likely to type something like "How to deal with last days of advanced cancer" or something similar. Think about what people looking for your page will Google and apply that to the keywords and title in your hub.

You may also want to push the photos to the right so the text flows down the left hand side, for aesthetic purposes.

1. rtburroughs2 profile image81
      rtburroughs2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I appreciate the feedback. I went through a lot of hubs and moved the photos to the right, I agree with you about them looking better this way. I am going to work on Keywords now.