jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Adding content trouble

1. Alan Gold profile image60
    Alan Goldposted 8 years ago

Hello.newbie here. I have several rather long articles [800 to 1300 words] that I would like to add. When I try to paste to the text content box nothing happens. I got one shorter article to work but not sure how. What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks
    Al Gold

2. mhei profile image79
    mheiposted 8 years ago

how do u paste it?do u use short cuts?? like control c then control v?? if so, right click on the text box and select paste, then you'll see a pop-up window(forgot what it says), just select ok and you're good to go smile

3. Alan Gold profile image60

Thanks, no short cuts, just highlight, copy go to content box,click in box, paste, answer ok to access clip board, nada. This happend when I first signed up a couple of months ago when I first signed up finally gave up in frustration. Any other idea?

AG

1. mhei profile image79
      mheiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

tried copying one of my posts from my blog that has 1268 words...i didn't get any error...hmmmmm....have you emailed hb about this? have you tried breaking your hub into multiple text capsules??probably that will help....

4. Alan Gold profile image60

Thanks again, I tried breaking it up, I'll e-mail support. I thought I needed to start a new hub for each article, I can add more to the orginal?

AG

5. mhei profile image79
    mheiposted 8 years ago

no prob big_smile yes, you can do that too smile

working