jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

HELP I'm scared.

1. Gods Child profile image79
    Gods Childposted 8 years ago

I'm new and just a bit overwhelmed.  I have written a hub and am afraid to push the publish button.  What if it isn't any good?  How will I know?  Is there a way to get someone else to look at it first?

1. AEvans profile image72
      AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Silly we all felt that way, push the publish button and if you want anyone to critique it, place it in the forum for new hubbers. smile We have all been there, I am certain that some of us will find it to be wonderful smile

2. jimmythejock profile image83
    jimmythejockposted 8 years ago

Before hubpages School was the only place where anyone read anything that I have written, push that publish button what have you got to lose? remember we are all here to help and support each other and will offer advice if you ask have fun and good luck.....jimmy

3. jimmythejock profile image83
    jimmythejockposted 8 years ago

I just read your first hub, congratulations, you did a great job on a very touching subject.....jimmy

4. Gods Child profile image79

I pushed it and put the link in the Extreme Hub Makeover forum.

5. Gods Child profile image79

Thank you very much

6. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 8 years ago

If it isn't any good you'll find out soon after publishing, when HubPages HQ sends over a staff member to smack you on the hand with a ruler.

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
      Zsuzsy Beeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Darkside is right then hubpages HQ makes you do more hubs so that they can break more rulers on your knuckels just for the fun of it. (Just kidding)

working