jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (24 posts)

Hub of the Day - warm, fuzzy feeling inside!

1. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

I can't believe that my hub is hub of the day! Wow!  It has been a tough ride since Panda last year, but this has brightened up my day and made me feel all warm, and fuzzy inside.  Big thanks to the HP staff for choosing it.  Basking here in my 15 minutes of fame smile

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Huge congratulations, CM! A well-deserved win to an extremely talented writer. Now, if only Google could recognise that and give you your traffic back, all would be well with the world!
      (though the sunshine helps!)

CMHypnoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your congratulations Izzy. Don't know how I would have survived so long in the sandbox without the support of fellow sandboxers like you and Randy.  We are all talented writers, and I'm sure that the big G is planning to give us our traffic back soon.

2. EmpressFelicity profile image83
    EmpressFelicityposted 5 years ago

Contratulations!

Really stupid question, but how does one find out what the hub of the day is?

1. Eric Newland profile image59
      Eric Newlandposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It'll show up at hubpages.com, as a rotating splash of the last several HotD's if you're not logged in and to the right of your feed if you are (unless you're viewing the mobile site, on which case that right panel gets cut). Congrats, CMHypno!

2. rmcrayne profile image95
      rmcrayneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Click on the HubPages logo on the top left.  Your feed will be on the left.  The Hub of the Day will be on the right, under your accolades.

3. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Thanks Empress smile

I saw that it was beginning to get a bit of traffic, so I went to look to find out the traffic source and found it had a 'Hub of the Day' badge at the top of the hub.  I then logged out and had a look at the front page, and there is my hub!

4. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Kudos, CM!

Thanks Habee.  It's also a lovely warm, sunny spring day here in the UK so all is well with my world!

5. Tillie's Tales profile image81
    Tillie's Talesposted 5 years ago

Congratulations CM! I know exactly how you feel! I felt a similar thrill when my hub received an accolade for being a great discussion starter. And I spent the next couple of days basking, as you have put it so aptly, in the fame that followed. Cheers!

Thanks Tillie's Tale. Any kind of recognition for our writing and hard work is great and does give a bit of a thrill.

6. Alastar Packer profile image83
    Alastar Packerposted 5 years ago

Sunny spring day, hub of the day, its CM's day! Congrats on your well deserved accolade CM!

It has been my day Alastar - I even managed to get all the washing dry outside on the line for a change.  Spring is sprung and I hope that its a sign of good things to come.

7. Debby Bruck profile image87
    Debby Bruckposted 5 years ago

Congratulations on this special award! Out of the hundreds of Hubs written each day, your work was chosen to grace the front page and receive tons of traffic! Keep smiling!

Thanks Debby, it does feel like a big honour to have had my hub picked out from so many great articles

8. Rosie2010 profile image83
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Congrats on your Hub of the Day award, CMHypno! Cheers!

Cheers Rosie - let's hope that the sun keeps shining smile

9. AliciaC profile image96
    AliciaCposted 5 years ago

Congratulations on the accolade, CMHypno! It's very well deserved.

Thanks Alicia - do you know how wise your cat avatar looks? A bit serious, but very wise.

1. AliciaC profile image96
        AliciaCposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, he does have a serious personality!

10. MPG Narratives profile image60
    MPG Narrativesposted 5 years ago

Well done CMHypno, well deserved. Glad you've enjoyed your day.

Thanks MPG Narratives, prettydarkhorse and forall. I really did enjoy my day in the sun smile

11. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

Nice one!

12. forall profile image58
    forallposted 5 years ago

Congratulations CMHypno!

working