jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

In violation.

1. 0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 4 years ago

Can someone please tell me how this hub is in violation. I can't see anything. It's called 'How to sleep all night every night without sleeping pills."

Many thanks.

1. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Looks like an excellent hub to me.

Did they say what the violation was?

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Isn't there a link in the violation message at the top of the Hub?  You should be able to click on it and find the exact problem.

1. 0
        Sophia Angeliqueposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've just had a reply from HP saying there is no violation. I sent them a screenshot of the violation. Now it's gone.

2. Will Apse profile image89
    Will Apseposted 4 years ago

Are you sure any of these cures actually work? I mean rock salt, apple cider vinegar and bicarb...

I can't say that they don't but some of the stuff seems dubious. It is also a heavily over subscribed subject.

1. 0
      Sophia Angeliqueposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I'm sure they work because I've used them myself. And they absolutely do work. The research on them is quite solid. I'm not in the habit of being a superstitious person.

On the other hand, sleeping pills might work, but they give you heart disease, cancel, and they kill you. Read the latest research.

That said, I doubt that's why it's in violation. Why is it in violation? Do you know??? smile

Thanks. smile

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What is the exact violation message?

3. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 4 years ago

My guess is it could possibly be the link to a melatonin product. Since melatonin is banned in some countries, it could be against Adsense terms to encourage the purchase of melatonin.