jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Photo doesn't appear when I publish my hub

1. Talullah profile image60
    Talullahposted 5 years ago

Hi

I'm new here and have just published my first hub. I uploaded and saved a Creative Commons photo that I had first uploaded to my computer, and the article I have written appears but the photo doesn't. Any ideas, please?

Many thanks in anticipation!

1. Jlbowden profile image81
      Jlbowdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hello:

Try going back into your pc where you have your photos or pics saved. Than open that photo up once again within your photo capsule in your article. Afterwards save it and when you are finished hit the re edit button. This should resolve your problem. If not you may want to delete that particular photo capsule again and add a new one. But when you go into to use that same pic for your article, just save it in your pictures under a new title. For example common picture, rather then common-using this as an illustration. Hopefully these tips helps you out with your issue. And welcome to hubpages-hope you enjoy writing here with the rest of us. Take care.

Jl

1. profile image0
        kelleywardposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome! When this happens to me I just delete the photo capsule and add a new one. That usually works. I also follow JLbowden's advice and save the pic to my computer. Hope this helps!

2. Talullah profile image60
    Talullahposted 5 years ago

Thank you, JL and Kelleyward, so much for your replies and advice. I shall have another go. Thanks for the welcome, too!

1. Talullah profile image60
      Talullahposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, again. I have now successfully added a photo to my hub!

working