jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

To link my Hub to other Websites.

1. mekan39 profile image61
    mekan39posted 4 years ago

Dear Sir,
    What other websites, other than Facebook & Twitter, I can link to my Hubs?
    What will be the process to link other Websites?
    Munawar Arbab

1. Jlbowden profile image80
      Jlbowdenposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hello there are a few and off the top of my head I can think of reddit and redgage. On these two sites for example if you link your hubs to them ovetime they will earn you additional page views, which equals additional income for you. Hopefully this bit of info. helps you out, but I am sure other writers on the site here will chime in soon to give you additional sites to link to as well. I see that you are fairly new to the hubpages platform. Welcome to you and may your experiences within this community be fruitful.

1. forall profile image58
        forallposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This is the kind of solutions I needed. Big thanks to you Jlbowden smile And welcome on Hp Munawar smile

2. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You could link to your own work and those of others and here is the learning center link which you may want to read... http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/how- … -your-hubs
      The learning center has a lot of great information for the new user.. please do make use of it.. click on your user name and in the drop down menu you would find the links to the FAQ section and learning center.
      Welcome to HP smile

1. 0
        kelleywardposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What I do sometimes is find blogs on the topics of my article. I go to the blogs, read their posts, and when I make a comment I add a link to my article. You might be amazed and how many readers you get from placing a link to your article on a high traffic blog site.

2. forall profile image58
        forallposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I discovered this just now big_smile
        Thank you sofs, much helping!