jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Forgot my Security question

1. HarshitG profile image59
    HarshitGposted 4 years ago

Hi,

I have forgotten answer to the Security question i set in my profile. I tried mailing to the hubpages support without any answer.

Any help would be appreciated

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The staff are the only ones who can help in this case, you may have to wait for their response ... they would reset the questions for you.

1. HarshitG profile image59
        HarshitGposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Alright Then.I will wait for their reply

2. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

One thing I would throw in here is that the question I am asked, the security question, is one I never answered.  I forget where it ask me for an answer, but I know I could not have answered a question that I had never heard of before, lol.  I reckon it was not an important area to get into on HP, because I never tried it again.

2. HarshitG profile image59

Still awaiting any replies from the team

1. sofs profile image88

Check your spam folder... often mails get stuck there..

3. HarshitG profile image59

I did check my spam folder. I dont think Hubpages support is even reading the mails being sent to them.

Is there any other way to contact them may be a telephone number or a direct email id of support guys

1. sofs profile image88

HarshitG you could send another email with the subject mentioning clearly what your problem is... they generally respond within 2-3 days... I wonder what is happening here...

working