jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Where ‘O’ Where are the logos? Somebody help me find those logos?

1. profile image0
    markbennisposted 5 years ago

I know this question has probably been asked before but for the life of me I cannot find where or how, to place a Hubpages logo and sign up logo into my Hub.

I have landed continuously on the Hubpages banners page but we can’t put those on our hubs as far as I know?

I have just finished writing a hub that I hope will inspire others to join Hubpages but have spent the last 2 hours searching the forums, faqs sections and a whole list of others dead ends, its driving me crazy! 

Are we allowed to put Hubpages logos and such in our hubs?  I believe we can as I have seen many in past readings on site, but sods law is preventing me from finding any, dam sods law!

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

http://hubpages.com/help/ads

You cannot turn an image into a link, however you can place a link beneath the image.

1. profile image0
      markbennisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your reply WryLilt,  smile

I just did something that actually worked by complete accident?

I had followed your link to the banners page and right clicked on one of the images, then selected ‘copy image location’ then proceeded to my Hub and opened one of the ‘Photo Capsules’ then selected the tab, ‘Import’ then just pressed the Keys Ctrl + V to paste it into the Url box, which done the job, great!

But now I need to know if that is OK with Hubpages, to use them, any thoughts anybody?

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Uh the whole point of that page is to give you banners to use to promote that site. Which technically gives you permission to use them?

1. profile image0

This is confusing, where on Hubpages can we find sign up logos that we can put into our Hubs?

1. WryLilt profile image87
            WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The page I gave you DOES give you banners to use. That's the closest you're going to get.

You can hyperlink a "Sign Up Here" if you wish. Have a look at Darkside's profile for info on using referral trackers.

1. profile image0

Ok thanks for that...

working