What value is there in using the HubPages Linking Tool?

1. timmathisen profile image90
    timmathisenposted 4 years ago

I've read http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/linking-tool and found the only real reason to use the tool looks like for HubKarma score.

Using this tool only makes sense to keep traffic within the HubPages domain, which is what HubPages wants, I'm sure. But the tool takes readers away from the original article on your subdomain, which is pointless from an author's perspective.

Do you use this tool? If so, what value is there in it?

1. forall profile image57
      forallposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I started using it yesterday I think tongue

I linked my hubs that are related to the topic I treated. And all the hubs that were linked came back to life again (You can guess I am not talking about money here) after being forgotten for a long time.
      As I started using it recently, I can't give conclusions. Maybe I am even using it in the wrong way. But the first results were pleasant.

2. Randy Godwin profile image94
      Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

From an earning standpoint, there is no benefit to the hubber .  But to give the reader more pertinent info than is contained in one's own hub, it does help.  I don't believe most here actually pay much attention to it, but I may be wrong about that!  smile