jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

AdSense Help

1. Crystal Tatum profile image88
    Crystal Tatumposted 4 years ago

I applied for an AdSense account immediately after posting my first Hub and was denied due to insufficient content. I have since reapplied and received notification that my application had been partially reviewed as of Feb. 27, and I would receive an answer within four business days. Well, it's been three weeks and my account is still under review. I have six hubs published, and I realize that's not a great deal, but I do know folks who said they've been approved after just three hubs. I have posted to the Google AdSense site about this problem and it appears many people have the same problem and there is no way to contact AdSense directly to seek help. Just wondering if anyone here has had the same experience and what I can do.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You will be approved soon enough, don't worry just keep writing.. Google is known to be inconsistent with approvals.. but since you are from the US you would have no issues here, unless you post duplicate content or violate the TOS... Welcome to HP and happy writing to you!

2. FXSense profile image61
    FXSenseposted 4 years ago

Unfortunately Google has a massive lag on AdSense generally - it often eats my total advertising budget for the day before it's shown me any impressions! I think the lag on reporting is about 7 hours... :-(

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like you are talking about Adwords, not Adsense. And she is asking about account approval, not update lags.

1. FXSense profile image61
        FXSenseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ah, my apologies!