jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Paypal E-mail Address Change

1. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 5 years ago

Hi,

I've changed my e-mail address with Paypal and this has been verified. But I noticed that Hub Pages still has my old e-mail as the contact e-mail for Paypal - how do I go about changing this? Hub Pages are in general using my new e-mail address for notifications and so on, but they still have the old e-mail linked to my Paypal account. Any help greatly appreciated.

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Can it not be changed under earnings ~> settings ~> payment settings? I haven't actually tried to change my Paypal address, but it looks to me as if that is the place to change it.

Seeker7posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi IzzyM, Yeah I did try that and went into my account, but there doesn't seem to be a link to click onto. The other sections above have 'edit' buttons, but the lowest section with the paypal e-mail address bit didn't have anywhere to click onto.

1. IzzyM profile image87
          IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Is there not a 'configure' button under Payment settings at the bottom?

Mine has one, and if I click on it, I get asked for one of the questions asked me when I signed up the Hubads.

Seeker7posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Izzym, thanks, I'll go back in and have another look, it's probably me just having a dumb day!

working