jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Let us discuss the hubpages ad program earnings here

1. krishnaverma profile image53
    krishnavermaposted 5 years ago

I have started posting the articles recently and so far I had achieved $0.21 in 4 days. That comes to be about $0.05 per day for the 11 articles I had written so far. What is your experience, please share your number of posts and daily earnings from hubpages ad program.

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is against the TOS to reveal your actual earnings.. It may help to edit and use approximate figures.

2. TheInspiredLife profile image85
    TheInspiredLifeposted 5 years ago

I am new and have not signed up for the HP ad program yet because one thing makes me nervous: they ask for my social security number and it states that information can be shared with third parties to verify my identity. That scares me, I don't want my personal information shared, especially my social security number.

Am I reading that part wrong? Or has this bothered anyone else?

1. Froggy213 profile image34
      Froggy213posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have been with hubpages for 4 years and had no problems over the social security # issue.
      As for earnings, there has been a sharp decline since the last Panda hit. I am concerned as many others are. It seems that views have dropped terribly.
      I used to do real well with ebay ads and now it went way down. I am praying for help.

krishnavermaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It would be more helpful if we share the statistics here instead of talking in general.

3. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

I'm now at over a dollar a day.

krishnavermaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is quite good, you have 27 hubs only.

working