jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

What can I do?

1. srwnson profile image60
    srwnsonposted 5 years ago

My Hubs have all gone! Darn my ex must have deleted me. Anything I can do?

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You've been here 2 years, so I'm guessing all the usual possible solutions don't apply, i.e.: you already know them.

Notify HP your account has been "hacked" and that you, yourself, did not delete your hubs.

1. srwnson profile image60
        srwnsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Internet ninja's Thanks she's pretty smart.

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
          paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Come to think of it, I seem to remember somewhere in the tos that you are supposed to notify HP when you suspect that your account has been subjected to unauthorized access.

2. IzzyM profile image88
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

They must have been deleted more than 24 hours ago for them to be 'gone'.

Still, they are maybe still in Google's cache where you can simply copy them back in again, or, if they are gone from there, there is a website that stores everything online - lookback or something (hopefully someone will come along and say) where you will also find a cache for copying back.

If others have already plagiarised your hubs, you will probably have to complain to Google and get the others taken down before HP will allow you to re-publish.

Definitely report it to team@hubpages.com and change your password to one with letters and numbers that your ex won't be able to guess.

working