jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

instant publication of articles in hubpageas

1. medicinefuture profile image62
    medicinefutureposted 4 years ago

why hubpages has stoppled instatnt publication of articles? please elaborate merits and demits of such a decision.

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If this post is typical of your standard of English, I am not surprised your hubs are being held for moderation.

1. CMHypno profile image90
        CMHypnoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I read one of the hubs Izzy, and it is very odd as some of the hub is written in the same poor English as the OP and the rest in well written English with no spelling mistakes?  I couldn't find duplicate content on the one I searched?

2. 61
        vsnrposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes.I can only request you to be pleasant to others as well.
        Also the reason for a hub being moderated is to fight plagiarism than to fight bad English.
        But your point is taken nicely anyways.

1. IzzyM profile image86
          IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey I don't make the rules here.

From the learning centre, a hub is defined as being substandard if
          "There is poor spelling or grammar that interferes with the readability/credibility of the Hub"

That alone will require moderation.

Another rule they have is
          Please stick to a persona in the Forums; using more the one account to post in the same Forum thread is not allowed.
          which you may care to take note of.

2. lobobrandon profile image81
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Btw why do u ask the same thing at the forums and questions that too at the same time?? http://hubpages.com/question/162460/has … f-articles

2. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 4 years ago

Since when has instant publication stopped?  It sounds more like something that has been applied to your account?  Have you had any communications from the HP team?

3. 0
    The Writers Dogposted 4 years ago

I thought that only happened if the Hub had to be submitted for publication due to an issue with the Hub as ruled by Admin.

4. PaulGoodman67 profile image92
    PaulGoodman67posted 4 years ago

Merits are that it cuts down on poor quality hubs (eg bad English) and hubs that have been plagarized.  (Keeping the standard of hubs reasonably high benefits the entire site.)

Demerits are... Urm, can't think of any!