jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Upfront payments, are there any?

1. 59
    chris27wjoynerposted 7 years ago

I read that hubpages paid in the range of $25.00 to $35.00 for articles.  How do I submit for upfront review.  I created a hub on an article I wanted to submit for the review.  Will it get a review where I can get an offer for it?

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Where did you read this?

2. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

This is in regards to the Flagship and Capstone hubs. You have to request a contract to sign and be approved before you can write one of either. You cannot write a hub then have it approved for the payment. You also have to have your topic approved first before you ever start.

Once the hub topic is approved, you write the hub or hub series, have it approved, then published, and you will get paid at the beginning of the following month.

Flagship hubs pay $25 per hub that meets the requirements of 3 videos, 10 links, and 5 pictures, as well as at least 1,500 words and a few other requirements. You get an addition $10 if you get 10 views from 10 different sources other than hubpages within like 30 days.

For more info about the Flagship program check out this link: http://hubpages.com/help/flagship_hubs

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Authors who meet the criteria for creating Flagship Hubs do get paid for them, but you have to make hubs that fit specific criteria and content standards.

The two Hub you've made won't even be considered for that program.