jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

RSS -- Tearing my Hair Out!

1. Everyday Miracles profile image91
    Everyday Miraclesposted 5 years ago

I know that it was there yesterday. I swear to you that it was there yesterday. But now I can't find my RSS feed >.< Can somebody point me in the right direction? I'm configuring a new blog and I'm trying to get feeds going from all of the platforms on which I'm currently writing so that I can build a directory of all of my relevant writings. RSS allows me to do that without struggling to do it manually.

1. Rik Ravado profile image92
      Rik Ravadoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Mine is still there - It should be just under your avatar on your profile page.

2. Everyday Miracles profile image91
    Everyday Miraclesposted 5 years ago

Sure is. It's right there.

I swear today has been one of the most stressful days I've had in a long time. I'm finally back to writing on Hubpages (and other platforms) and it seems as though the bottom dropped out on everything I was working on so that I couldn't make any progress. Argh!

Thank you so much! I was looking for the orange icon and it's not there. I swear it was there yesterday but I might have just fried my brain!

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Phew, and I thought I was all alone with such days in my life! smile

1. Everyday Miracles profile image91
        Everyday Miraclesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I tell ya! Thank goodness I get the movie as a break tonight! I've been looking forward to it for almost a year and a half now! big_smile

working