jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

The Irish Observer under Attack

1. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 5 years ago

Why the Irish Observer is constantly under attack?

The Irish Observer has been consistently attacked in cyber space due to his stand against active terrorists and criminals, today the Irish Observer has again been subjected to attack on Hubpages, this attack has been launched from an Address in Manchester UK (IP 84.13.199.229), the criminal behind this latest attack has been identified by the Metropolitan Police and An Garda Siochana (Irish Police) and that is all I can say about that for now.

While the Irish Observer is delighted that his writings are continuing to expose criminal and terrorist scumbags, the Irish Observer is disappointed that Hubpages can be used to launch such attacks, while Hubpages can halt our accounts for putting a link in the wrong place, criminals can use Hubpages without restraint. The Irish Observer has now contacted his legal team and Hubpages may find themselves the subject of lengthy legal proceedings for not having systems in place to allow writers to contribute without abuse and bullying.

1. FloraBreenRobison profile image61
      FloraBreenRobisonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good luck with the investigation. Keep well.

2. Norah Casey profile image79
      Norah Caseyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Rather than post IP addresses and ask for retaliation, we ask that you email us directly with any and all reports of abuse so we can investigate the issue. You can do so by using the contact us form.

2. theirishobserver. profile image60

Thanks Flora, all part of the process I guess, WHERE GOOD MEN FALL SILENT

3. Shanna11 profile image91
    Shanna11posted 5 years ago

Why are you talking in third person?

4. theirishobserver. profile image60

Good question Shanna, my answer, Creative Writing classes have their draw backs

1. FloraBreenRobison profile image61
      FloraBreenRobisonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

smile It is hard to break the habits of university. I still read books as if I am going to write an essay about them. I find myself making mental notes about themes in the books.

5. Greek One profile image78
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

that's no fun sad

6. MelissaBarrett profile image61
    MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago

Oh.  Drama.

7. profile image59
    SEAN NORRISposted 4 years ago

You're website is probably under attack because you are a convicted paedophile spewing lots of lies and false stories online. (Most likely more bullshit as the metropolitan police operate in London, the Greater Manchester Police would be investigating!)

Closed to reply

working