jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

What is the Payment Dispersal Threshold?

1. 0
    Peelander Gallyposted 4 years ago

I scrolled through the first page of threads and the FAQ's and didn't find an answer - at what point are earnings transferred to your PayPal account? When you hit $5, $10, $25? Thanks and sorry if this is repetitious.

1. lobobrandon profile image80
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes its a repeated question and the minimum amount you need to accumulate is $50

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image90
      mistyhorizon2003posted 4 years ago in reply to this

You are also paid a month behind, so if you hit $50 on the 25th of March for instance, the total continues to accumulate until the end of March. Whatever the final total it will be paid into your Paypal account on the 28th of April.

3. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The payment threshold is $50 and if you reach it in the previous month the amount will be transferred to your account on the 28 of the current month.. (payment for Feb in March... if you reached $50 in Feb) read http://hubpages.com/faq/#hpads-payments

4. TeriSilver profile image93
      TeriSilverposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I looked and looked but I couldn't find it in the FAQs either (some reporter I am, LOL).  Maybe it's there but apparently, not very prominently.

Thanks for the info.

2. 0
    Peelander Gallyposted 4 years ago

Ah, probably should have read the full site FAQ. Thanks guys. If a mod sees this thread and wants to delete it, that's fine by me. /noobquestions

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No mods don't delete threads for asking questions.. You could read the FAQ and the learning center hubs to become more comfortable with this site.. but I guess  all of us have done this as newbies ..no worries.. have a great day!

2. lobobrandon profile image80
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

We've all read the FAQ's and learning center hubs but the most obvious facts have gone unnoticed at times just as Sofs said. Don't worry and welcome to Hub Pages wink

working